Pages

August 6, 2012

Living at the Beach...

As I told you in my previous post, my nieces will be leaving soon so we are taking full advantage of some beach time. We went back to the same beach, pitched our umbrella, laid the matt, and chilled...ahhhhh.



Seth and Sabah decided to do some shell digging. Sarah was in charge of bringing them back to tell me all about it over and over and over...while I was trying to take a nap. Ahhhh...not really. No worries. They actually did find some pretty good ones, and I'm glad they had some keep sakes to take home with them.



Since I realized that a nap was probably not going to happen, Sarah and I took a stroll down the shore to see what was around the bend. More sand and water. Shocker! I love paradise! There were a couple of restaurants and hotels, but that was probably it. That's what I like about this beach. Its really about families just hanging out and enjoying each other for the day.

We had a good time and relaxed in the sun. Seth and I are going to miss them so much, and this has been a fantastic summer for all of us. The craziest part is we didn't even make time to visit the beach for the first 3 months we lived in Playa. Once they came, it felt like we lived there. Such good times!

1 comment:

  1. We've been going to the beach more lately, too! Can't believe we didn't go before.

    ReplyDelete