Pages

February 24, 2013

One Tired Woman...

Seth returns today from a 10 day stay in the US for business. Lucky him, he's been staying with my family being pampered all over. Me? I've been here in Mexico taking care of a 14 month old rugrat all by my lonesome. All I have to say is hats off to all you single moms out there. I have
absolutely no clue how you do it day in and day out. So what have we been up to?...

We did some crayon fun...
Some days we went to the beach...
On colder days we painted on the patio...
On warmer days we played with jello until it melted and made a mess...
Other days we stayed home and drove Mommy crazy...
It was a good time with Miss Taelyn, but I'm not afraid to say I'm looking forward to seeing my husband again. He has been greatly missed...

No comments:

Post a Comment