Pages

November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Time...


We missed Thanksgiving in the US for the last two years. Everyone else in the world is thinking, "What is the big deal about this holiday?" I mean, really? But it is a big deal. Its what makes the US, the US. I would be willing to say that most American's look more forward to Thanksgiving than they do Christmas. But that's just me talkin'.


So this year, I decided to make some Chocolate Turkey Cupcakes for Taelyn's class. No, they weren't made with turkey, silly! They just looked like them. Funny thing is I made one container for Taelyn's class and a plate for the family. Seth took all of it up to her school not
realizing that the plate was for him. The look of complete devastation on his face when he realized he gave away his own treats was priceless. I couldn't stop laughing. He'll make it though. There's already 1 cranberry cake, 2 pecan pies, and 2 pumpkin pies in the fridge for tomorrow and my mom still has to make the cherry pies! Little overboard? Nah.

From my family to yours…HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment