Pages

February 22, 2013

Perdóneme...

I received an email from my nephew correcting me on one of my Christmas posts where I stated he was taking Tae Kwon Do. He is actually studying Karate. I so do apologize for my error and only hope that he may be able to forgive me when I miss spoke. Below is the e-mail that he sent me.

"Hey Kris I know I haven't talk to you in a long time.Sorry.So I need to tell you that I go to karate not Tie Qwon do.You do need to say karate because it is mixed marshal arts so it uses everything.The second thing I need to tell is that I have a two pack!I've had it since December.So today I found a line where my four pack is supposed to go!I am also an orange belt now.I tested on Sunday.That is all for now.By email me back."

...Gotta love that kid. He makes me smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment