Pages

April 13, 2013

On the Road...

Hi! My name is Kristen. I know I haven't been around for awhile, but as always, I have plenty of excuses. This time, I'm going to blame my husband because well...he's as good as excuse as any. Taelyn and I have been back from our most recent US trip, and again, like always, no time for blogging. Then, when I got back, my husband was smack in the middle of a project (more to come later), and I couldn't even ask for computer time. Something about him being the money maker gives him precedence over the computer. So who am I to argue? Seth has been working 12 hour days, and I've been doing the
single mommy role. Needless to say, we're both...exhausted!

The drive to Nebraska from Oklahoma is not exactly the most exciting. Once you get out of Oklahoma, its pretty much just flat land across the entire state of Kansas. Along the way, you have a kazillion grain mills to look at as they speckle the highway border of each town or city. As a city person, yes, I'll admit, that I get excited when I see one coming up. They are just so massive, its pretty crazy how much grain they are storing.


This trip was filled with rain, rain, and rain. Kinda dreary, but I liked the way it looked against the windshield. I also, love how the bank below depicts the area and its heritage in a full wall mural. I couldn't even get the whole thing, but you get the idea.

 I just thought this was crazy. But, my husband tells me its a legitimate sport...Ok?



No comments:

Post a Comment