Pages

May 10, 2013

One of Many...

Living in a tourist town, a day doesn't go by that we don't see an abandoned building that used to be a restaurant, tourist shop, cafe, etc. But there is one building in Playacar, in particular, that I just can't believe has been empty for so long. Its located on the resort side right next to all the
little vendors and Starbucks. I'm pretty sure it used to be a jewelry store based off of the way it is set up. We see tourist outside taking pictures of it all the time so I'm just waiting until someday someone, anyone rents this place out and makes it a unique shopping destination in Playacar.




All the doors have interesting carvings and designs on them. I'm sure they don't really even mean anything, but they're still neat looking. I like the little bell on top.


 I had to put one in there of Taelyn and me, of course. I'm sure you understand.
I like all the cactus and bushes around the property. Simple but tropical.


 Someone has decided it would be a good place to park their dune buggie.
Now, explain to me again. Why is this place empty?

No comments:

Post a Comment